"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Underwear Bandit Arrested

This is a followup to a previous post about the robbery where a woman wearing what was described as panties covering her face - - - LINK to original post

Midwest City, Okla. - Midwest City police say they have arrested the so-called "underwear bandit" - a woman who wore a girdle to cover her face while robbing a McDonald's restaurant.

Police Chief Brandon Clabes says Sharon Lain was taken into custody Wednesday on burglary and drug complaints.

Surveillance video showed someone reach through a drive-through window at the restaurant and take money from an unattended cash register early Tuesday. The woman had underwear on over her face that was attached with yellow paper clips.

Clabes says when officers arrested Lain at her residence, which had been condemned, they found drugs, a girdle, yellow paper clips and dark clothing that matched what the burglar was wearing in the video.

He says Lain told police she had a gambling problem and stole the money to spend at Remington Park.

VIA

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger