"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Some People Have A Favorite Place For Crime

An Athens, Georgia man was barred from a local Kroger supermarket after he was found drinking mouthwash while sitting in a patio swing display at the store.

The Athens man, who was not named, was spotted trying to use a knife to crack open a bottle of Kroger brand mouthwash while in the store last week, Online Athens reports.

Athens-Clarke police said the man told them in slurred speech that he had a “couple of beers” and was not drinking the mouthwash but using the two bottles in his possession for “oral hygiene.”

The man has had previous brushes with the law, including an arrest in November when he brandished a knife at Kroger employees who caught him shoplifting.

He was barred from the supermarket for two years.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

If the man said "oral hygiene" he couldn't have been too drunk.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger