"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Man Get Ticket For Having Stone Chickens In Yard

Code enforcers cited a metro Atlanta man for having livestock on his property, but the only livestock chickens in the man’s front yard were ceramic.

Robert Sosebee, of Austell, told Channel 2 Action News that when he came home Monday to his home on Clay Road, he found the citation taped to his front door.

Sosebee believes that one of his neighbors might have seen his ceramic chickens on the front lawn and called the county, thinking that the chickens were real.

“The code enforcement officers brought me a paper violation saying I had some chickens, but I didn’t," said Sosebee.
VIA

2 comments:

Charlene said...

It would seem his neighbor has poor eyesight!

Ed I said...

There's been a thing going on in some Atlanta area communities with people raising chickens (bird flu). Some cities have permitted them in limited #s and other (read weathly) areas forbid them. along with home owner assns that tell you no flag, close your curtains only half way, must have proper door mat at front door, etc.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger