"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Lady With 24+inch Fingernails Explains How She Wipes Her Butt

An episode of My Strange Addiction featured Jazz, a woman who has been growing out her 24-inch nails for 22 years. They’re so gnarled and curly that they make some everyday tasks, like tying her shoes, impossible for her.

Go to HERE to view a video interview with her where it shows how she is able to do some things like at the end she explains how she wipes her butt.

One of her expenses is $250 per nail every week to get her nails done at a nail salon. Hmmm, that would be 10 x 250 = $2,500.00 per week. If I were her husband there would be some nail breaking for sure.

If you have a lot of RAM go HERE to see a huge list of GIF clips of her with her nails (or children as she calls them) along with more from the person that interviewed her.

And then there is this most recent fingernail photo that present so many more questions:

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger