"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Puzzling Photo

I can't really figure out what's going on in this photo.  There is the obvious man in the foreground with the extremely hairy body but then...look at his footwear.  Are those ski boots?  What is that for socks?  Or is that  leg wrapping? 

The weather appears to be very hot.

Next there is the young man on the right, with a drink in his hand and a Miller beer can on the table, wearing ski goggles?

Then there is the young woman in the middle of the picture, way in the back wearing a blue shirt and on her forehead is what also looks like ski goggles.

And in the background are two snow track vehicles with scoops on the front.

Puzzling.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger