"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The old dude, the girl and the exploding pickup truck

Genuine true story relayed to me by the wife of the old dude in the story.


Pretty young thing bursts into the local Autozone parts store screaming, "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY TRUCK! THERE'S A HISSING NOISE AND IT'S SMOKY!!!! HELP! OMG, MY TRUCK'S ABOUT TO BLOW UP OR SOMETHING!"

Old dude behind the counter says, "Calm down, let's go take a look see."

Young thing with cute little butt fumbles for awhile with the key and finally gets the door unlocked and open.

Old dude parts store guy reaches into the cab, tilts the driver's seat back forward and says "HERE'S THE PROBLEM!" He picks up a can of air freshener from behind the seat.

She had placed her purchases from a store behind the seat and pushed the seat back into place which in turn squeezed the top of the can of air freshener knocking its cap off and pushing the button in releasing a steady stream of Glade linen fresh fragrance into the cab of the truck causing pretty young thing to believe her truck was going to explode.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger