"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Bugs, hearing aids and emergencies

I slapped this woman along side her ear knocking this huge bug off and stomped on it. It must have really been hurting her because she ran off screaming and yelling for help.

You would think that with all the advances in making things smaller and smaller that everything would be smaller but that just ain't so. Looking around at all the young and old people I see that hearing aids appear to be bigger than ever.


Hype springs eternal

And finally this important life saving tip: When traveling with your child on an aircraft in the event of a catastrophic emergency should the oxygen masks drop, put yours on first and breathe normally.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger