"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Video of the Earth as seen from International Space Station

I re-edited this post to put up a stable player of the video than what I originally posted.


I was mostly fascinated by the view of the lightning and the Aurora Borealis from overhead and note the movement of the station's solar panels tracking to capture the sunlight.


Time-lapse images taken over 200 miles above Earth have been edited together to produce a mesmerising video of our planet.

German artist Michael Konig used Nasa photos taken 240 miles above Earth and edited them together to produce this video. It captures some of the world's most stunning views including the Aurora Borealis and the impressive luminosity of human habitation.

The planet's ionosphere – a shell of electrically charged atoms and molecules – appears at times as a thin yellow line on the horizon as it passes over places such as Central Africa, the Middle East and the Sahara Desert.

Before playing the video take a look at this image of Africa showing the civilization lights along the Nile River - the Mediterranean is to the left in the image.




VIA

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger