"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Woman Spanks Stranger's Child

The other week there was a case of 61 year old male who slapped a stranger's 2 year old after warning her that if she did not shut him up he would. Now in an area of Cincinnati, Ohio a woman spanks a stranger's child. What's next?

A woman is due in court today, accused of spanking a stranger's child. 44 year old Gloria Ballard is charged with assault.

Court documents say she approached a woman at a Salvation Army story yesterday and told her how to discipline her two year old son. Then she allegedly turned the boy over her knee and spanked him three times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIbxP8qXakw

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Woman-Accused-of-Spanking-Strangers-Son/BesFZ50rvU6gocyYIW1auQ.cspx

Spanking a child in public usually won't cause too much of a ruckus...unless it's not your child.

Gloria Ballard is accused of swatting a toddler's behind at an Ohio store on Tuesday.

Court documents state that Ballard was at the Salvation Army store in Cincinnati when she confronted the toddler's mother, Dannay Jones.

Jones says that her son had talked back to her at the store.

Jones said that's when Ballard came over and told her to do something about it.

"She was basically telling me what to do with my son," said Jones.

Jones said she responded to Ballard by saying, "Lady, you don't know me. I handle my business. I'm doing right to take care of my son."

That's when Jones said Ballard grabbed her son, 2-year-old Sean Goode, from her.

"She took him (off) my lap, bent him over her legs and spanked him like three or four times. He started crying," said Jones.

Jones said she pushed Ballard away, though she admitted she wanted to do more to her.

Ballard was arraigned Wednesday afternoon on assault charges.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=145168&catid=82

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger