"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Electrified Nipples

Teen whose heart stopped after attaching electrified clamp to his nipple sues teacher, school

The family of a teen whose heart stopped after clamping an electrical cord to his nipple in shop class is suing the school and the teacher, saying the boy suffered brain damage.

Last March, Kyle Dubois, 18, put an alligator clamp on one of his nipples, with a classmate placing the clamp on his other nipple, while a third classmate plugged the cord into the wall.

For three seconds, Dubois endured the electrical shock, dropping him to the floor and stopping his heart, the New Hampshire Union Leader reported.

The teacher, Thomas Kelley, said he was talking with another student when Dubois shocked himself.

"I was talking up my fantasy baseball team with one student and the next thing I know there was a commotion," Kelley said. "I look and I hear an ‘Ouch.' I look and there's Kyle going to the ground."

Dubois parents say Kelley failed to warn the class about the dangers of playing with the electrical cords.

VIA

1 comment:

Charlene said...

There should be a charge for people who sue for their own stupidity; maybe a huge fine.

The brain damage happened before the incident. Anything that shocked him had to help.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger