"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Laundry Tag: ‘Give It to Your Woman, It’s Her Job’

Laundry Tag: ‘Machine Wash Warm’ or ‘Give It to Your Woman, It’s Her Job’

Emma Barnett, digital media editor for the Daily Telegraph, found these care instructions in her boyfriend's "new trousers" and shared the message in the world on Twitter. 
Later she tweeted the brand name was 'Madhouse'- kinda explain it doesn't it
UPDATE below
MORE: The beige pair of chinos in question were purchased in London at Madhouse’s flagship Oxford Street store last month.


The incident shows the power of Twitter to embarrass companies which make such gaffes. Last year, Topman was forced to apologise and remove a range of t-shirts from shelves after Twitter users said they were sexist.


One t-shirt said: “Nice new girlfriend – what breed is she?”


Vanessa Truskey, a publicity executive, commenting on the Madhouse trouser label, tweeted: “Lately I can't tell which decade I'm living in. What brand are those trousers?! I can only assume that's a joke.”


Another tweeter, Julia Hines, the chair of charity Age UK in Barnett, London, agreed, writing: “That is extraordinary! Name and shame the brand (presumably shopping is also women's work).”


However, certain Twitter users thought the ‘advice’ was light-hearted and funny.


Paul Reeves, from Surbiton, tweeted: “I literally cannot see why people are so upset by a bit of humour in some trousers.”


Madhouse did not respond to requests for comment.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/twitter/9124643/Sexist-trousers-spark-Twitter-row.html 
Related to rush Limbaugh?

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger