"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sham-wow guy oh my Sham-Owww!

Seems like back in February Vince Shlomi the ShamWow Guy, the ubiquitous television pitchman was arrested on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room.






























Below is what she looked like in an earlier arrest photo set:
According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue.




More....VIA

And it seems Mr Shlomi went by Vince Offer in the past as written about at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Offer


There you will find links to a movie he made. A recently deceased large chested female who inherited megabucks from her 86 something husband was sued by him because she would not appear in his movie because it would have been detremental to her career. Add to that as a member he sued the Church of Scientology. I don't know if that link is included at the wiki link as I read it from a link given on the IMBd movie source link.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger