"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Best TV Viewing: 'The Newsroom' Opening Rant

I was going to cut HBO from our cable subscription as I had not seen anything worth watching in a couple years. This evening I caught the rerun of episode 1 of The Newsroom. I can not applaude it enough. Finally a television program worth our time again.

Jeff Daniels' character Mitt's rant in the opening sequence mailed me to my seat and the following twenty minutes I barely noticed anything but what transpired on the screen in front of me. Arron Sorkin and company had better make room in their schedule and add shelf space for the awards they will surely garner.

I hope the writers can continue to press on with riviting scripts. I salivate for more rants like in this clip:

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger