"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

18 foot long saltwater crocodile jumping straight up out of the water

giving a boatload ofAustralian tourists a moment they'll never forget.

So as if sharks were not enough reason here is an example of how you are not too safe being several feet away from a crocodile.  I remember seeing video of one jumping almost completely up out of the water to get a dangling chicken.

Photographer Katrina Bridgeford took this amazing photograph of Brutus, a 5.5m (18 feet) saltwater crocodile, giving a boatload of tourists a moment they'll never forget on the Adelaide River, just over 100km south of Darwin, last week. Ms Bridgeford was on the cruise with sons Jordan, 14, and Dylan Woodward, 11 as well as four-year-old niece Skye Bridgeford and boyfriend Daniel Wilson. Dylan had only two words when the massive man-eater rose out of the water in front of the group: "Holy crap!" The huge saltwater crocodile, which is missing its right front leg, is a favourite with tourists on the Adelaide River Cruises, because he loves his meal of buffalo meat and always puts on a good show for it.
Picture: Katrina Bridgeford / Rex Features

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger