"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Man Kills Burglar With Ornamental Sword

Actually this is something that happened about a year or two ago. go back to a post I had about the same thing happening but in Baltimore. Go HERE to read that news item.  So here is the one that happend March 12th in Erie, PA:

The 29-year-old man arrived home from work at his flat in Erie, Pennsylvania and immediately noticed something wrong. His dog was acting strangely, and he heard a noise coming from the apartment. So he grabbed an ornamental sword from the wall...

The unnamed man found an armed Delvon J. Crockett, 24, apparently trying to burglarize his house. So he stabbed him once in the chest with the sword, fled to another room, and called 911.

By the time police arrived, Crockett was dead on the floor near a door. They also recovered what appears to be Crockett's .380 automatic.

The homeowner wasn't injured, but he may have saved his own life. Crockett had a history of gun, drug and assault charges.


No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger