"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Alien Snow

I should not have posted that snow article the other day because the aliens saw it and moved the Arctic jetstream further south and dumped a few inches on us.  I caught an item on the news this evening that said the snow in Florida combined with the snow on the ground or snowing set a record of sorts.  The record being that it was one of the few times in recorded history that there was snow in all the states of the country except for Hawaii.  On the other hand I remember seeing something a few years ago about some people skiing on one of their mountains on one of the islands making up the state.  So it is possible that there was snow and or it was snowing in all 50 states.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger