"America is built on freedoms - of speech, religion, press, assembly, AK-47s and your face."---Mike Strobel

When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do.
............................................ .....................
Today is as good as it gets, and our tomorrows won't be any better
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with Republicans is that when they get into trouble they start acting like cannibals"-Richard Nixon
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Just thinking about today

Popular Mechanics magazine cover for March 1996 - "The next Ford Taurus to get 80 miles per gallon." And this afternoon I filled the tank in my Honda CRV for $50.00 for slightly more than 12 gallons. I guess I should have bought a Ford Taurus.

Do the 'Alphabet Song' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' have the same tune? Why did you just hum both of those?

Some people are like a blister. They always show up after the work is done.

After I left the gas station I got hung up in slow traffic behind a woman holding her cigarette out the window of her car. The smoke drifted back and into my car. (I am extremely allergic to tobacco smoke) If she doesn't like the smell of cigarettes why does she smoke?

On the political side: President Bush is sure quiet and not helpful about the price of gas. I'm sure it has not the first thing to do with the fact that his buddies are in the oil business. But I'd only be suspicious if Col Sanders was the president and the price of chicken doubled.

John McCain promising to continue Bush's policies sounds more like a threat than a compaign.

No comments:

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.~ John Lennon
Powered By Blogger